A unique aspect of TaxTimeKC’s tax preparation offerings is the development of these “Commandments”. We follow these words with determination to show how much we appreciate our customer base.
These are our “Ten Commandments” of TaxTimeKC
1. Our clients are the most important part of our tax and accounting firm
2. Our clients are not dependant on us – we are dependant on their satisfaction
3. Our clients do not interrupt our work, but, are the purpose of our work
4. Our clients are doing us the favor by requesting our assistance. We do not do them a favor by serving them.
5. Our clients are not collections of files and data, they are human beings with feelings and emotions.
6. Our clients are the most vital part of our business
7. Our clients are kept notified of the location, accounting processes and professional services every step of the way.
8. Our clients bring us their professional needs. It is our professional obligation to fill those needs with compassion and empathy.
9. Our clients deserve the most courteous and attentive services we can professionally offer.
10. Our clients are the livelihood of TaxTimeKC. They are the reason we exist.